Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bangkok on Paddy's day


Just had 45 mins in Bangkok airport. My mission was to find a smoking room as quick as humanly possible before I throttled someone on the plane. On the way to the smoking room I encountered children wearing nothing but nappies and different coloured socks running free in quite a depressing part of the airport. People, half naked, were lying on the side of the concourse getting Thai massages, which I thought was rather open minded of them. Kindof letting the rest of us share in their experience.


Not a shamrock or drunken person dressed in green in sight. I feel compelled to warn Irish people everywhere... A country in need of some serious Paddy lovin



Oh and it was fucking hot.


Now I have to get back on the plane for another 11 hours. This is shite…

No comments: